Trading on the Forex market is connected with risk. This warning is informative in nature and does not indicate that all the mentioned risks can occur directly on you. The main purpose is to inform the client on all trading and non-trading risks, which may take place while working on the Forex market. First of all, identify the purpose of your deposit and never deposit sum, losing of which will cause a negative impact on your budget. Trading on the foreign exchange market is dangerous because of the possibility of uncontrolled loss.
The effect of leverage allows you to trade larger amounts of money than deposit. However, leverage can either work on your side or against you. At the same time, psychological factor plays an important role. Some traders choose a big size of leverage to operate bigger sums. It creates the illusion of "unlimited profit opportunities without any risk", but actually, it is not always like that. A big volume of traded funds may bring great profit because of the leverage, but never forget that, along with the income, there is a big possibility to lose almost all deposit. Carefully analyse and choose the size of the leverage that will help you avoid a high level of risk.
High Volatility of Financial Instruments
A big number of trading instruments that are traded on the Forex market have a high intraday volatility, which can either bring profit or cause losses.
Technical Risk (Risk, Connected with Technical Equipment) there are Some Risks that may Occur on The Client's Side, Such as:
Failure of hardware and software, lost connection, problems with communication systems, misconfiguration of the trading platform etc.
Restrictions, Imposed under Legislation (Administrative Risks)
The client assumes all risk for the operations prohibited by the legislation of the country of his permanent residence. Each client has to notify the appropriate authorities about the level of income by himself.
Force Majeure Circumstances
The company is not responsible for losses or receiving earned funds that are not in full volume, in case any force majeure circumstances occur, namely nature disasters, extraordinary weather conditions, threat of war, act of terrorism, revolution, illegal actions of third parties, massive unrest, riot, decisions of state bodies etc.
- At market conditions, different from normal, the time of the client's order processing may increase.
- Any analytical information displayed on this website is not the guide of actions that will bring 100% profit: it is of recommendatory nature only.
- Setting the Stop Loss level cannot always fully limit losses.
- Risks are connected with the lack of knowledge of the currency market and trading on the trading platform basics.
- Friday closing prices might be different from the opening prices after the weekend, in case you are not fully comfortable with the possibility of the gap, you can always close the orders before the weekend.
- Communicative risk
- Information sent through the email in a not encrypted form would not be protected from unauthorized access.
- The company is not responsible for financial losses in case of not receiving important message because of technical problems on the client's side.
- Psychological risk
- Trading requires соncentration; therefore, there is a risk of money losses because of unstable moral and physical conditions.
- We seek for long-term relationship with our clients. Our team takes care of the welfare of the clients. That is why we recommend you to study all the possible risks* carefully.
- This list includes, but is not limited to the risks mentioned in it.
Fast account opening
Choose account type and complete our fast and secure application form
Fund your trading account using a wide range of funding methods
Start trading on your live account and access +10,000 instruments across our trading platforms